Well, this past week has been crazy.
Scott turned 1 this past Thursday and we had his birthday party on Saturday. To celebrate we took the family to John's Incredible Pizza. It's a pizza buffet with all kinds of pizza.
For his birthday cake I made a really cool 3-d bathtub cake. It was soooooooo cool. The "water" was jello-o jigglers. As creative as it was, though, I cannot claim the thought to this ingenious idea...I found it on the internet. There is a very cool website that has all kinds of cool 3-d cakes. Train, pirate ship, treasure chest, fire truck...the list goes on.
In case you are wondering, the website is www.familyfun.go.com
Scott got lots of cool bath toys for his birthday as well as a new high chair and some clothes and books. He wasn't as interested in opening his presents that day as he was in helping daddy open his anniversary present earlier last week. I thought he would love ripping the paper...but, no interest at all. It could have something to do with the fact that he had no napped yet for the day...and the party was at 5pm.
Anyways, good times were had by all and I just cannot believe my baby is 1,.
ANd as I was justsaying, yes, we celebrated our anniversary this past week as well. It was our 2nd. (Hey, that reminds me, Radelle's anniversary is today...Happy Anniversary, Radelle and Adam, if you are reading this.)
Will took me shopping and bought me a bunch of clothes. I had bought him a certain computer game that he had lost one of the installation discs to, and a couple days before our anniversary, I found that disc. (Go figure.) So, I went and got him season 9 of Seinfeld instead.
Well, I had better not blab tool long here cause I still gotta go update Scot's blog with all the pics.
Ooooooooooh, but here is some more happy news...my mum and sister are coming down here for Christmas. We booked their flights this past week, as well as I got in the mail the letter stating my immigration interview. I am so excited.
This week is busy too...Both Scott and I have dr. appt's tomorrow, then on Thursday, I have Enrichment (we are doing a progressive dinner...we start dinner at one person's house, then go to another person's house for the next part of the meal, and then go somewhere else...never done it before, but it sounds fun), then on Friday, we have our Ward Christmas party at church...which I am going to help set up, then on Saturday is my sil's party up by Sacramento. Then Sunday is my birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Of to check out Scotts blog for the picture and if I don't come back before sunday have a great birthday girl.
Love Miranda
THIS IS FOR THE GIRL WHO CLAIMS---MOST VEHEMENTLY I MIGHT ADD---THAT HER MUTHER NEVER POSTS COMMENTS ON HER BLOG!!!!! WELL, IF SAID DAUGHTER DIDN'T WRIRE THE TIMES, CITIZEN AND NEWS, MAYBE I'D HAVE TIME TIME TO READ IT---AFTER ALL; I AM AT WORK!!!!! I HAVE A CRAZY BUSY WEEK TOO; STARTING TOMORROW WITH A MOST CHERISHED AND HIGHLY ENVIED-----ARE YOU READY FOR THIS????? ARE YOU SURE?!?!?! ----- OKEY.....DENTIST APPOINTMENT --- WITH A DENTIST WHO HAS A PENCHANT FOR POWER TOOLS, WHICH HE CLAIMS HE USES IN HIS SPARE TIME..... HMMMMM. TO BELIEVE OR NOT TO BELIEVE, THAT IS NO KIND OF QUESTION...GOTTA GO CHECK MA WEE GRRRRANDSON'S BLOG.....
kids...they keep you busy, don't they?!?! and grow so fast that time just flies. like, i mean, a whole year you have been a mother, two years a wife. if it's hard for me to believe that about you, imagine how i feel for myself!! just loving life and every second of it!!
Post a Comment