My sister found a website that when joined, as a promotion, gave her 2 free photobooks. So, I have been busy creating a photobook for our trip to Canada before the promotion code expired. It is so crazy cute.
I so wish I could share it with the world, but until I recieve it and snap pics of it, you will just have to believe me that it is crazy wicked awesome.
As for the newness of our lives.
I am so sick of living os this stinkin' small apartment. Okay, so it's not stinkin'. It actually smells all cinnamony cause we stuck a cinnamon air freshner by the vent/air filter area. You must know the place I am trying to think of the name of.
It is way too late and I so should be in bed...yeah, I'm a wimp.
Life has been interesting the past while.
Solomon has been with us now for the past month, I think. Truth be told, I have kinda lost track of the time. His mom went into the hospital and was ust released yesterday so we have been taking care of him. It's been different being a mom of 3, instead of 2. It looks like it will be this way for awhile, so I made a point of introducing myself to his teacher since I will be the one getting to know him this year.
Yep, I got a kid in gr. 5.
Scott's halloween costume came in the mail. It is soooooo awesome. I am so in love with it. I would so show you a pic, but I don't want to ruin it for you.
When I was up in Edmonton my Mum gave Scott a tent set...tent, sleeping bag, camping chair and flashlight. Well, I set it up in my ridiculously small, (now, not then) cinnamony smelling aparetment for him. It took some maneuvering and removal of other stuff, and it is a tight squeeze, but he loves it so much it was all worth it.
When it comes to nap time and bed time, I let him choose his bed or his tent and he always goes for the tent. He actually gets mad when I put him in bed and not his tent. Hee Hee.
Oh, funniness.
I do a lot of laundry now being a mother of 3. It seems when Camille and Solomon are here, my dishes and laundry load quadruple in a day. Seriously, with me and Will, we can take 3 days to load a dishwasher, with either of his kids being here, I could do 1 load and then unload and put more in in a single day.
It's absurd. I don't do laundry for 1 day, and I got 3 loads the next day.
Anyhoo, off track.
In my much time spent folding laundry (and taking breaks from folding laundry...cause I so love doing that) I looked over and Scott and he had put my bra on his head. Placed the cup perfectly on his head and just sat there playing having a grand old time.
Sadly, the cup of my bra is not small enough to not fit his head. (insert seriously big pout here.)
One day, my friends, one day, that will not be the case.
One day, I will be all done having kids, when my breatfeeding days are done for good (assuming there will be no more surprises) and the cups of my bra will be too small to fit on my son's head.
Oh, and what a glorious day that will be.
I am not wishing to be done having kids (cause I am so not ready for that), but when I am, I will sing a farewell song to the chest that is just too big for my poor back. Oh, I dream of the day my back doesn't hurt so much...oh, yeah, and I can buy cute bras at a normal store.
How fun.
Who wants to go bra shopping at a cute girly girl store with me???
So, do you wanna see a pic of Scott??? Cause, seriously, it is too cute.
I told Kari-Lynn (my sister) awhile back that I decided Aerin is her daughter, and not mine. There are so many times I look at Aerin and I see Kari-Lynn when she was a baby. There baby pictures are so similar. It's crazy.
Here is one that looks a lot like Kari-Lynn. It is not the one that looks the most like her, but I think this is still a good picture to use as an example. But for what it's worth, you have no pic to compare it to, so you will have to trust me.
KL, what do you think???
I think it is her eyes. She has the same big eyes that KL has.
Oh, hey, Leslie, this blog posting is totally giving yours a run for their money...lol
I am so in love with this baby girl...and my boy, of course. I just can't imagine my life without them.
When I look at my babies, I know that they were just meant to come to be with me. I was meant to be their Mama and they have always been meant to be my babies. Heavenly Father knew this. He knew it so long ago and he made sure that these babies came to me. We are so blessed to have them in our lives. It just feels so right when I look at them...when I see their smiles...when they cling to me and just don't want to let go. In these moments, I feel unconditional love.
I know they love me with everything they have.
Okay, seriously, this picture, I just love.
Scott really does love his baby sister so much. Today he was just being a goof for her and he had her laughing like crazy. He just loves making her laugh. He loves trying to help take care of her when she is sad. He just adores her. And I absolutely love seeing that.
This picture, to me, just is too precious for words.
And now, just for some random photos...
Well, I guess that will be all for now, except for one question...
which spelling do you like better...
"kuddlebuddiezzz"
or
""kuddlebuddyzzz"?
I am going to be making a baby blanket/pillow/changing pad set and this is what I want to name the set, but I want to know which spelling is more liked. Once I have some made and a store set up with them, I promise to provide a link so you can all see.






4 comments:
what is that black net looking thingy on her head?? you know which pic i am talking about. besides that pic, the rest are oh so cute (except the one where she has the ridiculusly huge flower headband on)!! :) i just love to tease you, you know i am kidding. she's so cute not to look good, no matter what you put on her! as a mother myself and their auntie, i knew exactly how yoyu feel about you wonder what you would ever do without your kids and it's just meant to be and you feel so blessed to have them in your lives.
i like the spelling with the y better, i think.
uh oh, i like the spelling better with the ie!
and your kids are so cute...i too love that pic of scott sleeping on aerin...too precious!
yeah, she kinda looks like me, especially with the sepia tone...looks all 70's to me...and i love how you were all like "i swear she's kl's" and then in the very next paragraph, you're all like "hevanly father always meant for these kids to be mine" haha, just seemed funny to me!
kuddlebuddyzzz
So those kids just get cuter and cuter!!!
Post a Comment