Saturday, August 30, 2008

YAH!!! My kid rocks. She totally rolled over today. She has been trying for a couple months now, and she has actually come close a couple of times. So she was laying on the floor, I was reading a magazine, and I looked up and there she was, on her tummy. It took about 4 x of her rolling over before I was finally able to get a video of it (without the video being nothing but her laying on her back, til she FINALLY decided to roll over...lol). Let me see if I can get a video to post. My baby girl is growing up so fast.

And this is a picture of her laying on her tummy (obviously). There is something about this pic that just melts my heart when I look at it...I just love it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is going to be tall!!!!
what a cutie

Leslie said...

Yay! How cute! Is Aerin going to have her own blog soon? LOL No, I'm not asking for one; I'm good to get to visit yours and all the other sistas at SBO. ;)

broberts said...

she looks so grown up since i saw her....what a big girl! so sweet and a little smarty pants for rollin over.

The Jensens said...

WHAT??? how is she so grown up?? I feel like she was just born! she seriously is so darling!