It's so cute...we were looking through a couple different books with animals (of which these two were in them) and as he would point and say "Da" for that, I would tell him what animal it was...and he repeated it.
It was just so cute, let me tell you.
As for other news, I decided to do a 6 month photo shoot of Aerin today, since we are nearing the end of 6 months for her in the near future. I'm kinda disappointed in most of the pics, as I was using a tripod and still a lot of them were blurry.
I would like to share a few, though. I also, naturally, did some pics of Scott, too.
Oh, and Auntie, if you happen to see these pics, in case you don't notice, they are both wearing the outfits you gave them when we were up this summer.
Also, I have decided to start making and selling baby blankets...amongst some other stuff.
I have been working most nights on these. I have never made a baby blanket before, so these have been really good practice. I think they are so crazy cute and can hardly wait to start selling them.
I average about 2 a night and can, honestly, only work on them when both babies are asleep. I tried once while Scott was awake and that was a big mistake.
Anways...here are a couple pics of some of them.
These are the first 2 I made.
What do you think???
And this is the stack of all 6 that I have done so far.
They are made of fleece, then lined with a satin binding. They are finished size of 34" x 44"...so they are perfect for baby through toddler years.
So, I guess that is all for now.






6 comments:
Very cute. I love the pics. of Scott and Aerin, especially the last one.
my fav pix is the 2nd last one where scott has his arms wrapped around aerin. love it. love it. love it.
and just so everyone else knows 3 of those blankets that she made are already spoken for (blue w/ clouds, polka dot and yellow w/ monkeys-1st, 3rd and 4th from top). since she didn't mention that i thought i would cause they are mine and i am greedy and don't wanna wait til she makes more. i want them now!! :) (i know that was totally selfish but i am just kidding....no really they are mine!!)
the blankets are super cute; i love all the colour combos...they look really awesome!
mish, what do you need 3 blankets for; you only have 2 kids, right? RIGHT?!
as for the pics, you could try using the self-timer maybe so you don't even touch the camera when it's taking the pic. or stick them close to a window for some natural lighting. scott is looking like such a big bro in those pics; it's super cute!
holy cow look how big they are! wow! time sure flies!!!
you said you have trouble getting on sbo - I hope you contacted MF so she can help you!!!
Wow I love the blankets and would love to see them in real life. Hope we could meet some day and I could see them.
Would love to hear Scott talk and maybe he can learn Duncan some English.
What a great sound your little boy talking. I have such a lot of conversations with Duncan now and loving every minute of it.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Love Miranda
Hi babe!
love ur creativity with the blankets..almost makes me want kids ;)
pics of ur children r super cute..they r gorgeous...and my how they grow!!!
where does the time go???
cheers and hugs
Post a Comment