Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR AERIN!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

My baby girl is 1 today. How is that even possible???
How is that a year ago, I'd dropped my sweet boy off at a friend's house, and I was laying in a hospital bed, getting ready to welcome a baby girl into our family, has already passed???
I remember being told that I would love the second baby as much as the first. I also remember thinking how that is possible...but it is. I love that sweet girl just as much as my sweet boy.
This has been a great year. I love my baby so much...she has grown so much.
But the funny thing is that she is still my baby. Scottie was such a big boy by his first birthday...he grew up so fast...it made me wish he was still my baby when he turned 1.
So, baby girl, here's to you.
I hope you have lots of fun eating birthday cake and ice cream for breakfast (cause it only happens on your birthday) and have a super fun birthday party on Saturday.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! give the birthday lass a wee kiss from her auntie kari-lynn. and just to be safe, she'd better eat some extra cake and ice cream for me. you tell her that auntie said she could.

broberts said...

very happy b-day to the sweetest 1yr old i know!!!