Sunday, March 01, 2009

So, now for the second half of February.

Happy Valentine's Day.
This is what Scott and Aerin woke up to and what Will came home to.
The funny thing is that his view was blocked by the big bouquet of roses that he was carrying that he didn't even see it...lol

I just made small little bags of treats for the kids and had a gift as well as some treats for Will.

Here they are enjoying their Valentine's Treats. Scott already looks a little tripped out on the sugar. The impressive thing is, they each still have candies from those bags...and I've even eaten a bunch...lol

This is the Million Dollar View from Fresno. If I could see this everyday...well, I don't know what I'd do. I just know I'd like it.


So, here's a story.
Will got off work one day and happened to see this.

Now, here's the thing...we don't have Tim Horton's in California. Heck, we don't even have Tim Horton's anywhere on the west coast of the United States.
Now, think about it...even for someone flying from anywhere in Canada (or Eastern USA), to Fresno, you would think would have come upon a garbage somewhere to toss it...on the airplane, or even in the terminal. I just can't imagine holding onto a cup for, oh, say, 3 hrs. just to dispose of it right by the police/fire/public safety building which is not even right outside the terminal.
Anyways, we just thought it was funny to find it here.

I love this t-shirt. I got it at the Dollar Store and I just think it rocks!!!
And let's be honest, this kid can make anything look cute...even though the shirt is already cute. :)

We wnat to the park a couple of times this month. The second half of the month really warmed up nicely, so the past 2 Thursdays we were at the park.
I was gonna post pics on this blog of the park, but I think I will post them on their blogs.
So, there ya go...that's the 2nd half of February.
Oh, I mustn't forget the pics of the blossoms on the trees which opened on Feb. 23. I love spring time and I don't think I really remember it coming so early last year...but maybe it did and I just don't remember.


So, Happy Spring to you all.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Sweet balloons and gifts for your family. LOL at the TH cup. Little Aerin's shirt is really cute! Great buy, girl!

Michelle Denault said...

i can't believe you don't have tim horton anywhere close. how sucky for you. you were nicer than me when it came to valentines day. i can't even remember what we did but i know there were no balloons or treats involved. we got each other cards and gifts and i think the kids got toys.

The Jensens said...

please tell me that you rolled up the rim to try to win!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think someone put it there as the winning cup, to randomly bless a stranger!LOL!
super cute valentines!

broberts said...

that timmy's cup made me think of this crazy comercial we have up here about canada land and roll up to win!!! hehe:) looks like your fam had an awesome v-day! too cute! and i didn't think i was too anxxious for spring until i saw your pics!!!! no i am so JELOUS!!!!