Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Well, geez, now that I have updated both Scott's and Aerin's blog, I don't know what to write on mine...lol

Out with the old and in with the new.
I got a new vacuum. Oh my goodness...my only regret is that we didn't buy this one 2 years ago. But then again, I wouldn't appreciate it so much since I wouldn't have known how crappy my last one was that I bought.
I have vacuumed every day since getting it (sometimes more that once in a day) just because I love it so much...It's a Bissell Lift-Off Pet Revolution. In one push of this vacuum, I can pick up more pet hair than by running over the same spot 10 times with the last vacuum. Oh, yeah, and it is way easier to push...it basically propels itself.
Anyways, I could go on for hours about this vacuum, so I will stop now to make sure I don't...lol
I should upload my pics of it, so you can see it.
This is my old, lame vacuum (which for what it's worth, has lasted over 2 years...not bad for $40)

I thought I would also add this pic. Scottie loves helping me vacuum...he always comes behind me and uses his vacuum. He even puts it in the closet with the real vacuum...so, it only seemed fitting that he would sit in next to the vacuum for a photo. :) Dang, I love that kid.

And this my new, oh so glorious, and much loved vacuum.
It looks so pretty and majestic sitting there.

We decided to go out of town the other day to Bass Pro Shops. We love that store...we love Cabela's slightly more, but that store is a longer road trip. BPS is about 1.5 hrs. and Cabela's is over 4...it's up in Reno. So, for a shorter trip, we went to BPS...I got some summer clothes, as did Will and we picked up a couple other things. Both BPS and Cabela's make it easy to be in for a long time...we figured we would be there for 3 hours...well, 5 hours later we left the store...lol
Time flies in there.I had no idea it was that late...I knew Scottie was tired, but not because it was nearly bedtime...lol
Well, apparently it was a really rough day of shopping for Aerin, cause here she is crashed out in the cart.

3 comments:

Michelle Denault said...

mady fell asleep in the shopping cart like that when we were black friday shopping. it's a good thing your kids are good shoppers and are oh so patient with their parents!! :)
so glad that you love your new vacuum and i had no idea your type of dog shed so much so it definitely would be nice to have a vacuum that is quick and easy to clean with.

broberts said...

i want you to know that i tried to make a comment earlier...stupid computer!

you know it's bad when someone worships their vacuum. but, you know it's EVEN worse when someone else is jealous of the person who worships their vacuum:) wonder who those someone's are???!!!

Laura Leavitt said...

I love the two purple vaccums. The new one looks similar to our new one...but way nicer. I really like having a bag less vacuum.