I blog this as a means to helping myself stay on track...as I feel that maybe I will work harding feeling that I am being accountable to someone else other than just me.
So, feel free to drop a line at any time asking how I am doing at achieving my goals.
Starting Weight: 177.0 lbs
Goal Weight: 160.0 lbs
Bust: 38 1/4"
Bicep: 12"
Just below bust (bra band area): 30 1/2"
Waist: 32"
Belly: 40"
Hips: 45"
Thigh: 26"
Calf" 16 1/4"
Bridesmaid Dress Size: 10 (Question is, will I have to get it altered in order to fit me better when I reach my goal weight???)
So, I have no idea how much my measurements will change, but I am excited to find out.
This is actually Day 3 of me working out, but I am sure that my measurements are the same as 3 days ago.
But I must go now...I have a date with Jillian Michaels on ExerciseTv. She kicked my trash last night and I fear that tonight will be no different...except that I am so sore from last night, I just might die tonight and never reach my goal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
MY MY; AREN'T WE JUST A WEE BIT MELODRAMATIC?!?!?!
good for you!!! so true...way easier to reach our goals when we're accountable to someone else. and you're so BRAVE to do this post. AWESOME! lawrence and i set a goal to work out together 3X a week. bought a pilates dvd and everything. we did it once. grrr! i LOVE food to much and want results without doing the work. don't we all! it's sad, b/c i only have 10lbs to go till my pre-prego weight and 15 till my ultimate goal. you motivate me...i HAVE to work as hard as YOU!
i know what it's like to be motivated to get in shape and work out. i have lost 11 pounds since 2/17. i started running on the treadmill at work late at night, so i run 3-6x/wk. i've also been watching how many calories i eat a day. on average i try to stay between 1200-1300. now that i see your post, i wish i had taken all those measurements on myself before the 17th. it's never too late to take them now, i just won't know what i have lost in the last month. tony has lost 9 pounds in 7-10 days (i can't remember when he started). you keep it up and i'll be that little voice in your head saying don't give up, as long as you do the same for me!! :)
Post a Comment