Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Is this what my blog looks like???

It's been so long I hardly recognized it...lol
So, yeah, you may have noticed that it has been awhile since I have blogged.
Oh, you didn't???
Good. Good.
The likely one and only time I am happy to not have diligent stalkers...hee hee
Okay, I know Michelle is a bit of an annoyed diligent stalker.
Is she the only one???
Do tell.

I really don't have a good reason, in case you are wondering. I just got super-duper lazy in the blogging department.
That's it.
That's all.
I wasn't abducted by aliens, my computer did not fall down into a dark abyss (okay, well it kinda did...it did die for about a week, but, well, that was closer to this end of the non-bloggingness, not the beginning), nor did anything else crazy happen. (I'm sorry, I just can't think of another ridiculous thing to say).

If you want me to be honest, a lot has gone on since I last typed on my blog...I know, believe it or not, my life continued even though I have no words to back me up. I do; however, have pics. Now if I had no pics, then I would have no way of proving I still have a bit of a life...lol
Okay, internet, be my friend tonight...let me show all my devoted readers some of the things that have gone on.

Basically, since April 17th (my last post...that truly is disappointing)...

My SIL's bridal shower. Lots of fun.
How yummy do these look???
My MIL made them...they are giant marshmallow wedding cakes.

And here is a pic of everyone at the shower.


That night after the shower we all met up and went to Olive Garden for dinner...so, all those girls plus the men went to dinner.
Funny ha-ha is that Scottie and Aerin each had crayons and paper. Aerin used them to colour, well, Scott like any real boy, stuck his up his nose...lol
That was quite the sight.

With the camera delay, this pic is of the crayons just coming out of his nose, but I do promise they were in, even though I have no real solid proof.

Oh, what else happened in April???
Ahhhhhh, yes, the time the kids got into my buckets of ribbon. They tore them up so bad, it took me days to even attempt putting them back together...quite literally, I had a big pile of ribbon on Solomon's bed for days. Good thing doesn't doesn't stay here everyday or I woulda had to battle it sooner than I did...lol

Oh, my, look at this handsome little man of mine.
We were supposed to have the sister missionaries over for dinner on this particular night, but Will was sick and since we didn't want to get them sick, we took the dinner over to them. Well, actually, they just stopped by to pick it up to save me trying to haul kids and food up to their apartment. Anyways, this is what I made for dessert and this one was Scottie's...just so you know, I didn't feed him their dessert...lol

So, there it is.
A basic little rundown of April.
There is so much more, but I do want to save some of this stuff for Scott's and Aerin's blogs, so off I go to update theirs, too.

7 comments:

Heather said...

You know I just about made a comment on your blog yesterday about your abscence but I am a terrible commentor.

Glad to see your still alive!

Anonymous said...

those mallow wedding cakes are so cute; i have to have the instructions for how to make them:) scott is so adorably cute (of course he is; he's related to us!!!)

Krystin said...

Okay, so I kinda figured that the Anonymous comment was made by my Mum, but I was wrong, so whoever left the comment, you need to let me know who you are, so I can let you know how to make them...lol

Michelle Denault said...

can't wait to read more

broberts said...

ok, ok...i'll admit it...i'm definitely one of your slalkers...but, you already knew that because you have a site meter, don't you?! haha. thanks for the update!!! and...THANKS A LOT...now i'm really, really, really craving olive garder breadsticks, italiano salad and ravioli...and we don't have an olive garden here!!!!

Miranda said...

Wow can't believe how hard it is going with these boys of ours. I do read your blog but am a bad commenter, LOL.

Love seeing Scott grow up into a great looking 3 year old.

Tonikka said...

http://thelifeofus5.blogspot.com/

hey my blog address is changed here it is...