Thursday, June 18, 2009

So, today is Solomon's Mom's birthday and I decided (and lucky for me, he agreed) that a nice present for her would be a frame with some pictures of him in it. (Even Will thought she would like and appreciate it.) I thought of this last night while I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep.
So, today, we went outside and I snapped a bunch of pictures...and these are the 5 that we narrowed it down to. Basically, these are the ones that Solomon likes the most. My favourite is the one where he is standing with his hand on the wall.
I think a 5 picture frame will be really nice.
What do you think???




3 comments:

Michelle Denault said...

the 3rd one is my favorite but esp since they are all done in black and white, they look amazing. i bet she will really like it.

Anonymous said...

#1 is my fave. #3 is sadly a bit of an up the nose shot to me but the others look good...lol...

Anonymous said...

just 2b different, i like #4 the best, and then probably #5, but they are all really good. what mother can resist a collage picture of her son?!?!?!