glad I checked...
apparently Blue Man Group tickets go on sale tomorrow...NOT in October...
good think I checked...they are coming to town in November and Will and I really want to go with the kids...I am so excited...
oh, yeah...and Will and I are going to go on a babymoon...a nice trip, just the two of us, b4 baby Scott arrives...we don't know where we will go as of yet, but it will be an actual planned trip...I am thinking either Monterey, Vegas or Tahoe...we aren't gonna go real far, cause of $$$, but it sure will be nice to get away...on a real planned vacation...
we will probably plan on that in early November...that way it is still early enough b4 my due date...
as of yet my stroller has not arrived, so I am not going to be on the computer long, so I can make sure to be home if UPS knocks on my door...
oh, yeah...and I started my baby registry yesterday...so far I only have 3 things in it, but, hey, it's a start, right???
I think I will register at Target (of course) and Babies 'R Us (suggested I register here)...YAH!!! I'm having a baby :)
so, I should get going, but I thought I would give you another update on life...
talk to you soon...
miss everyone :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment