life is good
things are going well here...
not a whole lot is new, though...
my stroller is scheduled to arrive tomorrow...VERY excited!!!
I joined the gym this week with Will...he was already a member, so I joined with him...I have an appt. with a trainer tomorrow to get me started...I don't wanna go too gung-ho or dp anything I shouldn't, so I will have the trainer for 3 appts...
baby Scott is moving around a lot...he is very active...I went to the ob/gyn last week...the nurse practitioner measured my uterus and made the comment, "You sure there's only one in there?"...apparently, baby Scott is measuring long...she has said that he is very healthy and moves a lot...well, I coulda told ya that...lol
I am not very big, though...common consensus is that I look about 4-5 months pregnant...(i am now just over 6 months)...but hey, that means fewer stretch marks...so I can handle that :)
my sil is busy planning the baby shower...the guest list is getting quite large, I must say...but I won't complain...lol
it will be a lot of fun :)
I ordered Will's christmas present a couple days ago...we bought tons of stocking stuffers for Camille and Bria (niece) already...
sil, Christine, has her birthday in 3 days, so I gotta get on that...
we started looking at apartments to move into in a couple of months...we have only actually looked at one so far, but we still have some time...
you know, I had so much to tell ya, and now I can't remember it all...
as soon as I get my stroller i will try to post pics...
oh, yeah, since Will has a minor in photography, I asked him if he would take some pregnancy snapshots of me...he said he would :) I don't think I will do them for another month or so, though, cause I just don't really look pregnant enough just yet...I can hardly wait to do those :)
well, I guess that is all for now...
toodles...
K
just as a side note...i am a fast typer...i typed all that in 4 mins...GO GIRL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment