Monday, September 18, 2006

what to say today???
I think one of the most amazing parts of being pregnant is watching the baby move inside me, which, in turn makes my stomach move...
it is so neat...and every time it happens, I want to see it...and I want to see it every time he does it :)
if i am sitting reading a magazing or watching tv, and I see it out of my peripheral vision, I sit there and wait to see it happen again...and when it happens, I keep watching to see it again and again...
it fascinates me...truly, it does :)
I think that is the thing I will miss the most once I have baby Scott...
another cool thing, though...I found out that the hospital I will be delivering at plays a lullaby over the intercom every time a baby is born...
how cool is that???
so, workers in the hospital, and anybody who is there at the time, will hear a lullaby being played numerous times throughout the day and know that a baby has just been born...I think that is really neat...
Will and I are probably going to head out to Monterey this weekend...he needs a couple days away...he has worked the past 18 days straight, with some of those days being 12 hrs., and getting as little as 3 hrs. of sleep...
he took an extra day off at the end of his scheduled 2 days offm to make it 3, just so he could have more time away, which I feel he totally deserves and most definitely needs...
his christmas present came in the mail today...and it is absolutely gorgeous...even nicer than I expected...I love those surprises...
well, I guess that is all for now :)
ttfn

No comments: