WE GOT TICKETS!!!
well, we got 'em...floor tickets to The Blue Man Group...sadly, we did not get as close to the front as we had hoped, but we are on the floor...at the back...but, nonetheless, on the floor :)
(trying to be optimistic here)
got my stoller set up, and i took pics of it, but the cord to our printer is missing, so i can't get the pics into the computer...as soon as i find the cord (if i can find the cord), i will get the pics in and show you a pic...but, if you don't want to wait, just go to ebay.com, look up jeep liberty stroller, and you should be able to find one in a bright baby blue (the colour i got)...
anything else new???
it is Christine's birthday today...she is my sil...so, Happy Birthday, Christine (I already sang to her this morning)...it was a beautiful song :)
got a few birthdays coming up in the next month, so I will have to be on my toes to make sure I don't miss any :)
wish me luck...
well, don't know what else to say for now...
i just finished watering the lawn (laid sod yesterday, so it needs to stay wet), and am doing laundry...
we went to the Highland Games in town yesterday...so much fun...got Kari-Lynn's christmas present...custom made (so you'd better like it!!!)
and, yeah, may be heading down to the games down in Ventura, CA in a couple weekends...but only time will tell :)
well, I am gonna go check up on other blogs now and do what I gotta do b4 I head back home to do my stuff :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
What is the Blue Mans group? So, did ya buy me anything at the Highland games, did ya,did ya?
Post a Comment