it's about time...
that i updated my blog...
i mean, Crud!!! when was the last time you all heard from me...
sorry about that...apparently we do not ahve internet available at our house...well, Will's brother's house, really...the way this city is set up is retarded...
apparently, if you live too far away from "the box", whether or not you are in the city, you cannot have high speed internet...or cable internet...only dial-up (and Will has no desire to get it...I would settle for it...meaning, i would take it over not having any...lol)
anyways,a pparently, we live too far from "the box"...now my mother-in-law does not live too far from "the box" and she lives next door to us (yes, i am currently living next door to my mil)...but at least i am not in the trailer in her yard... :)
always looking on the positive side...that's me...
anyhoo, she ahs internet, but i have felt kinda weird asking her to borrow it...until today...
i needed to let you all know that i am indeed alive and have arrived safe and sound back in the great state of California...
things really are going well here...
Will felt baby Scott kick for the first time on Aug. 29 (the night after i got here)...Scott is a little turkey...he will kick and kick and kick hard...so, i tell Will, put his hand on mu tummy, and Scotty stops kicking...and will not kick again until Will's (or wahtever individual's hand is there) hand is removed...but Will did manage to feel one good kick :)
things are going well with paying off bills...that is why we are staying whith his bro (so we can pay off bills and save money)...
i wish Nikki could be here...when we had Aubryn's b-day party at the Edmonton Humane Society, Nikki had said if they found a small dog they loved,they would adopt it...
well, imo, there was a great lack of small dogs there...but we ahve so many here...at ARF that is...
that's the animal rescue my mil works for...
so many cute and great little dogs that I am sure Nikki and family would love...
my personal favorite is Hero...
he's so cute and I love him :)
what else is going on here???
I LOVE TARGET!!!
I've been in a couple times already and today was one of those times :)
you know what I love most about target??? the $1 section...
I mean, you can get way cool scrapbook stuff for a buck...how fantastic is that??? I got stickers and metal charms and ribbon and rub-ons...all kinds of great stuff for $1 each...FANTASTIC!!!
crud!!!
I can't even think of all the stuff I need to update you all on...
I am buying my stroller today from eBay...it is going to be the Jeep Liberty in a bright blue...i LOVE it!!!
Christine (my sil) is throwing me a baby shower and planning it for the end of Oct/early Nov...I am so excited...
all in all, life is so good!!!
i promise to try harder to keep updated...but since i do not want to use my mil's internet every day, it may not, ok, it WILL not be as frequently as in the past...not until after we move into our own apartment (mid Nov/beg. Dec) and we get our own internet...
so, until we meet again...
toodle-loo :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
i was wondering when we would hear from you. looking forward to your next blog, even though it may take awhile to write again.
glad everything is good!!
Hi Krystin! Glad to hear your're getting settled!
Hey stranger! Glad to hear that life is good in Cali! Miss ya...
If you can, you should put a pic. of Hero on. And I don't mean that you're incompetent, I just don't know if they like you taking pics. at the animal place.
you know, i would except that he gpt adopted on saturday...
i couldn't believe it...he only got here on thursday...
Post a Comment