Tuesday, October 31, 2006

trying to find a way out...
this kid fascinates me...he has moved in ways and in amounts that I did not know possible...to be honest...
I actually took some video footage of it last night when I was laying in bed watching Seinfeld...it was hysterical...
I didn't get some of the best movements of video, but what I got was good and creepy...like, I'm serious....you know how it looks when you see someone's belly just moving in a weird way cause of a baby in there...it looks like an elien is in there...it is hysterical!!!
I will have to see if there is some way I can post the video on here in the next little bit...it's pretty funky :)
things are good...I am 36 weeks yesterday, I think I have started to have a couple Braxton Hicks, but I don't know for sure...I think he has dropped...I have a couple exchanges to do from the baby shower and to buy the car seat...so, you know, lots of things to do...
I will be calling the apartment complex in the next couple days to see if they have anything available for the end of the month...it will be an awful time to move, but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do :)
know what I mean???
you know, there's not a whole lot more going on...just trying to get everything done and ready and bought for Scotty and get as much of christmas stuff out of the way as possible...
Blue Man Group concert is tomorrow...we are so totally excited to go :)
it is going to be an absolute blast...sadly, we do have a spare ticket...Camille is not able to come wtih us (she has a school function), so we are desperately trying to find someone to go since I don't want the ticket to go to waste...that would suck...anyone wanna come??? any takers???
well, I will be taking lots of pictures, and as much video as I can (might go buy an extra memory card today to accomodate that)...
oh, yeah...and we are going to the Falcons game on Friday night...my sil won 4 tickets from the Halloween Carnival that my mil held last week for a fundraiser...it should be fun...I've never been to a hockey game...can you believe it??? a Canadian who has never been to a hockey game...scandalous!!! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who are the Blue Man's group? Oh well, I hope you have fun at it.Love ya