well, a whole lotta nothing going on here right now...
Christmas and New Year's have come and gone and life is continuing as normal...
Will had to work on New Year's Eve, so we didn't do anything special...Scott and I were in bed around 11, and I woke up at midnight to firecrackers outside our house, so I leaned over and gave Scott a kiss and wished him a happy new year...
we are all getting over being sick...I am probably the sickest still of us all...I'm not dying sick or anything like that, but I do have a nasty cough which I had to go buy some stuff for yesterday...the night b4 last, everytime I coughed, Scott woke up and it made for a long night trying to get him to stay asleep...but we got through it and now I am taking stuff to help with that cough...
I've been doing laundry like crazy lately, desperately hoping that if I can catch up on all the housework and get it all done, then I might be able to actually do some scrapping...what I would do to pull out my Cricut and make a project with it...
tomorrow we are going to go to lunch with my mil...I wanted to get out of the house today, but she was busy, so we are gonna hang out tomorrow...it will be a good chance for her to see Scott again since she hasn't since him since mid Dec.
Will and I have been looking at doing some treasure hunting...well, I will not go, but him and Solomon will...there is this show called Cash and Treasures, and they show you where to find gems and stuff in the USA...like black opals, sunstones, sapphires, tourmalines...basically, you can go to the mines, and find them yourself, get them cut into gems, and sell them or get jewellery made out of them...or keep them in their raw form if you want...they're yours to keep...so, Will wants to go out and do that sometime, and since I won't be able to be digging all day with Scott, we may try to plan it at a time that I can go home for a visit to Canada...wouldn't that be nice???
you know, overall life is good...
not a whole lot going on...
oh, here's my happy news, of the 52lbs I gained during pregnancy, I have already lost 36lbs...not bad in 4 weeks...
Scott is 4 weeks old today...I can barely believe it...he is growing up so fast...outgrowing his NB sized pyjamas...which is sad cause I love those jammies...guess I will have to go to the store and buy a larger size...
he is such a joy in my life...and such a good kid...he is very smiley and happy and just seems to love life :)
I love when I say "hi" to him and he looks at me and makes a sound that sounds just like he is saying "hi" back...I know he is not actually saying "hi", but it sounds like it and I love it :)
we went for a walk yesterday to the grocery store which was really nice...he loves being outside and loves car rides, too...he has beautiful blue eyes (which I truly do hope stay blue)...he loves laying on his daddy's chest,too...he is always so happy there, so content :)
he is beautiful and we love him so much...
I cannot wait to get back to Canada so he can meet his other cousins and aunties and uncles and grandma and grandpa...who knows, maybe Michelle will be able to come up at the same time too...either way, I cannot wait for him to meet my side of the family...
well, I guess that is all for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
He is so beautiful!!! I came just to read your blog then I could not stop watching the slide show I had to see the whole thing before I read.
He is so beautiful!!!!!
Oops I thought that the blog ate my first comment I did not realize that you had moderation on he he he
glad to hear everything is good being a new mama. can't wait to meet that litle bundle of joy!
P.S. the pork chops were delicious!! So good, in fact, that I put the recipe in my recipe box and will make it again and again. Even Tony loved them and couldn't stop telling me how good it was and how well I made it so thanks alot for the recipe!
hey there now here is my real post... you sound like its going awesome with your son. i am so glad and happy that you are happy.... life is awesome when there is a baby around....
What a terrific update!
That treasure hunt thing sounds cool. You need to bring that nephew of mine up su I can meet him. Love ya and miss ya.
Post a Comment