Thursday, April 12, 2007

my baby is getting so big...I was looking at him tonight as he was sleeping in his bassinet, and he's almost too big for it now...he's getting so long he won't fit much longer...
I remember putting him in there when he was just a few days old and him being so small in there (I will post a picture) but it just makes me so sad, but yet it doesn't...
I just love seeing him grow and progress and learn new things, but I'm so scared of losing my baby...
and every night when I look at him in there, I just can't help but feel overwhelming love for him...he is so beautiful and I just can't even imagine my life without him...
I am so lucky to have a wonderful husband, who also shares in my joys with our child...I couldn't do it without him, you know :) I couldn't...these two are my boys and I love them to death :)

this was then...(a few days old)

and this is now.(a few days over 4 months)

5 comments:

Wren said...

Awww, he his so handsome. He's gonna be a heartbreaker, that one is. Love ya and miss ya.

Laura Leavitt said...

he is so sweet. They do grow so fast. I feel like I just had Chantel and she is 3.

Anonymous said...

he is getting big...but that's just the way it goes...lol...

he's adorable!

Corey W. said...

You've been tagged!!!

http://mysimplelittleblog.blogspot.com/

broberts said...

i can't believe the difference; that's crazy. i should do a similar pic of kaedance.