wow...I had no idea I was so lame...
I was looking at my blog yesterday and apparetnly I have not blogged in 9 days...nevermind, make that 10 days...apparently today is Thursday, not Wednesday...I had no idea...where does the time go???
and the sad thing is I haven't even had anything exciting happen to tell you about...
ooooh, except this...this is some fun stuff :)
on Easter Sunday we went to Will's Aunt Shelly's house for dinner...well, more lunch than dinner, but whatever...and I am proud to say that I am no longer a gun virgin...I got to shoot a gun for the first time ever...and it is WAY harder than it looks.....but I would like to add that I shot the target (a pepsi can) on the first try!!! but I missed the target every time after that...lol
Uncle Wayne then took the kids redneck kite-flying..."What is redneck kite-flying?" you may ask...well, let me tell you...if the kite has no string (which this one did not), you grab a fishing pole, hook the line to the kite and then go out to the middle of a field and let the kite go...redneck kite-flying.
I have pictures...and I smell a scrapbook layout happening...lol
if I think of anything else exciting, I will be sure to tell you right away so i do not forget...
sorry that I am so lame :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
For one, you are not lame. Redneck kite-flying sure sounds interesting. Love ya and miss ya.
"redneck kite-flying..." never heard of it and i live in the most redneck place ever, where we have pig roasts at weddings!! oh wait, that was me!! :)
k now that sounds fun... i wanna try it, and i probably will...lol
Post a Comment