Monday, April 02, 2007

so, this ring is the inspiration for the ring i want for mother's day...what I want is a pink or blue stone put in for each child I have...obviously blue if I have a boy, pink if I have a girl...this way, i can start the ring now with a blue stone for Scott, and add to it after each child is born...
I think I would want a pink tourmaline for girl, and tanzanite for boy.
what do you think???

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that idea. That ring is very pretty. Love ya and miss ya.

Anonymous said...

the idea is very cool...can you set stones in it after it's made though?

Krystin said...

I dunno...I just kinda assumed it could be done...lol
guess I got some research to do :)

Tonikka said...

what about doing something like a mothers pride ring with each of your childrens birthstones?....cool idea though

broberts said...

so cute:)

Michelle Denault said...

i love the idea. i prefer having a ring with my children's birthstones. so obviously, i won't have it for a while cause i am not done having kids and i don't think you can add to family rings.
it's hard to tell by the pic but i also wonder how you would add stones?!?!

Wren said...

I now have a blog, it's www.wrennie.blogspot.com. Love ya and miss ya.