Saturday, April 21, 2007

well, sorry it has taken so long for a post, but as some of you know, I was gone for a few days...
Will decided on Sunday (so, a few days ago) that we were going to drive up to Idaho for a few days...look at property and stuff...so, I packed and cleaned and off we went...we got just past a place called Yreka in northern CA, when Scott blew an absolute fit over being in his car seat for so long...but, really, who can blame the kid??? so we turned back around to go back to a rest stop we had just past after Yreka, sat there for awhile and decided just to stay in northern CA...Red Bluff, to be exact...
one of Will's closest friends lives up there so we just stayed with him and his family...
we got home on Thursday night and not a whole lot has gone on since then...
I went out to Target yesterday just to pick up a few things and then went to Babies 'R Us and Michael's with a couple of friends...Heather is having her baby on Tuesday (well, being induced Tues. morning) so she had some last minute stuff to do before her son is born...
you know, I'm sorry my life is so boring...I wish I could think up more stuff to tell you, but there really is not a whole lot going on here...
today consisted of making little gifts for Michelle and Tony and Madisyn...I am making ones for Aubryn, Hailee, Maigan and Laurenne as well...and Solomon, Camille and Scott...they are all the same thing, but they are all unique to each person...I have to go pick up some more stuff to make one for KL and Richard and Mum, too...
I am heading to see Michelle in 1 week today...I will be there for 1 week, but will actually be gone from here for 2 weeks...unfortunately, the days I leave and arrive home do not coordinate with Will's days off, and since I have to go to Sacramento to fly out, Will is taking me to stay with his sister on Tuesday or Wednesday, she will take me to the airport Saturday, then she will pick me up the next Saturday and I will stay there again til Wednesday...so, if there is a major lack of postings on mine and Scott's blog for that time period, that's why...I will be gone from home from Tues. Apr. 24 - Wed. May 9
well, since Will is taking a nap before work and Scott is already in bed, I am going to go work on those gifts...
talk to you later :)

7 comments:

Wren said...

You spelt Hailey's name wrong. Soo, what's this gift I keep hearing about. Oh, all right, I only heard about it once, around 20 seconds ago, to be exact. Love ya and miss ya.

Heather said...

I hope you have fun on your trip! anyway your name has officaly been added to my link list. Sorry I spaced on that one!

broberts said...

hey....i like the idea of you guys looking for real estate up in idaho....that closer to edmonton and on the way to salt lake (a trip the all mormons make occasionally); how convenient, eh? i'd say we'd move more down south...but i don't like southern alberta and we have "0" desire to live in the states. so...that's is krystin...its up to you to move closer (i just decided this).

Laura Leavitt said...

You are so lucky that you have Target. I hope you have fun visiting with Michelle. I hope you are doing great.

Michelle Denault said...

you are heading to see Michelle in only 3 days now!!! :)

Nikki said...

Enjoy your trip to see your sister! Safe travels...

Nikki said...

Enjoy your trip to see your sister! Safe travels...