well, all kinds of things have been going on down here...
it has been crazy warm here...I just got a heat rash on Friday...it crazy hurt!!!
I was moving stuff out of our storage unit on Friday and moved about 95% of the stuff out of there...I must have pulled or tore a muscle in my arm, though, cause it has been super sore...I actually was laying on my bed yesterday afternoon while Scott was napping and he woke up, so I put my elbow on the bed to push myself up and this incredible pain shot though my arm all the way up into my shoulder and I could not move my arm...it hurt so bad and I had to go get Scott and pick him up and change his diaper...it really hurt!!! it had been hurting since Friday, but each day it got worse, yesterday being the worst!!! then today it wasn't so bad until I helped Will moved the rest of it out and that aggravated it again...oh, lucky me!!!
I have been doing tons of scrapbooking...I have done 11 pages, I think, in the past couple weeks, but 3 of those are completed yet...when our comp broke down, all the settings were reset, including our printer...so, currently our computer does not recognize our printer and since I need the printer for 3 of my lo's...well, you get the point :)
Scott is getting much better at taking naps now during the day...I can actually lay him down for a nap and he might actually take one...but no guarantee...lol
he is much better at self-soothing...he LOVES sucking his thumb...great source of comfort...but I think I may have already told you that...I dunno :)
oh, what else is going on???
Solomon turned 9 today...he was making a cake when we called him tonight...hopefully we will be able to see him soon :)
I am planning to buy some black fabric and white fabric to create backdrops for photographs of Scott...I really want to become better at taking pictures :)
gas is crazy expensive here...$3.19/gallon...they are absolutely gauging us...it is absolutely terrible...I figure we are getting pretty close to Canada's gas prices...
we are looking at buying some land in Idaho...you can get 10 acres of land for,like, $60,000 or less...you'll pay for than that for 1 acre here...we would like to buy a bunch of land there, pay it off in a 10-15 yr. period, then build a house on the land and retire there...Will really wants to retire in Idaho...and the nice thing too is that i will be so much closer to Canada...unfortunately, Will probably won't be retired until he's 50, so another 12 yrs'ish (and may put a couple extra years into the department) so, it wouldn't be for awhile, but you never know, he may retire early and we could be there earlier...but only time will tell, I guess...
well, I guess that is all for now...there is always so much to tell, and then when I sit down and type, I forget it all...
so, I am going to go update Scott's blog now with something, I don't know what yet...lol
talk to you soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment