Thursday, May 24, 2007

ok, so I know I just changed my music video on here a couple of days ago, but I was just browsing around at some stuff and found this one...
this one is doen by my favourite comedian, Bill Engvall...him and Jeff Foxworthy are really the only two stand-up comedians I like...for the most part, I don't find them funny...but Bill cracks me up...the first time I ever saw a video of his, I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe....just ask Will...
so, anyways, just make sure you scroll down and watch this video...trust me, it's worth it :)

4 comments:

Michelle Denault said...

i couldn't get it to work. i clicked on it 3 times and it took me to some page that the video wouldn't play in.

Krystin said...

it should just play as soon as you come into to my blog page, just like every other video I've had here...it plays on my computer

kelli said...

I think he is so funny too. But also like Ron White who travels with them.

Anonymous said...

HEY BUDS...HAVE U JOINED FACEBOOK YET??