Sunday, May 20, 2007

Q: What did the really old piece of wood say to the rock when he scared him???
(think of the answer, then scroll down for the answer)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
A: I'm petrified!!!

pretty funny, huh???

lol..this is the first joke I have ever thought up on my own...isn't it a good one???
it's a groaner, I know...but, dang, it cracks me up :)

3 comments:

Wren said...

Julie guessed the right answer except she said "You petrified me." But it is pretty funny.

Michelle Denault said...

you impressed me with that one. i have yet to ever think up a joke but i may have to start working on it to see what i can come up with!

Leslie said...

Heehee! I like corny jokes. :)