Tuesday, May 01, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WILL!!!
today is my dear husband's birthday...as many may know, though, I am in upstate Ny visiting family so I am not actually with him today, but I want to take a moment to tell him how happy I am to be with him...
Will, you are a great man, and I am so blessed to have you in my life...
you have been a great blessing to me and I love you so much...
I have missed being away from you and wish I could be with you today, but I hope you like the surprise I have planned for you today...
I planned the surprise cause I knew your present would not be there on time, but when it does get there, I hope you like it...
anyways, honey, I do hope you have a wonderful day...
you are a good man and I love you...
thank you for being so good to me :)
love,
Krystin

1 comment:

Michelle Denault said...

Will, I just want you to know that I did my best training Krystin!! :)