Friday, July 06, 2007

okay...I TOTALLY 1000% want to go here for July 4th next year...these fireworks are CRAZY AWESOME!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsNvCB3VaMw

sorry, you will have to copy/paste the link into your address bar to see these, but it is SOOOOOOOOOO worth it!!! I promsie!!!

5 comments:

kelli said...

Those are fab..I went to the ones in Boston once so totally awesome.

Anonymous said...

wow! and that wasn't even 4th of july fireworks...as taken from the guys comment about the video - "The following fireworks display was produced by Pyrotecnico F/X - Las Vegas, on June 21, 2007, at the Ritz-Carlton Resort in Lake Las Vegas, in the City of Henderson, NV."

that was just plain old showing-off...lol...but it was so quick...with normal fireworks there seems to be a delay between explosions...there was none of that with this, eh?!

pretty cool!

Michelle Denault said...

can you believe that we didn't see a single firework show for independence day. they had them in gouverneur on canada day @ 10pm and i had to work mon (plus tony wasn't home) then when we went camping, they were supposed to have some on the lake when we were there, but didn't. then tony left for work and there were none to see. this year was his first since we moved here that he had july 4th off and he was so excited that we would be able to go see fireworks together. what a bummer. at least we had a blast camping

Krystin said...

yeah, I noticed they weren't July 4th ones way after I posted them...but I bet they are still awesome on July 4th...lol

Anonymous said...

really amazing Kristin!