Tuesday, July 10, 2007

so, I wanted Kari-Lynn and Michelle to see these pages that I did and since KL doesn't really have the time to go to SBO anymore and MK isn't on SBO, I thought I would post them here to see...
it is hard to see but it says "we are FAMILY" Madisyn Kathryn Denault-10 1/2 mths. Scott Joshua Kahle-5 mths. Maegan Elizabeth Iontas Bezooyen-9 mths.

9 comments:

Leslie said...

LOVE that top LO - so cool to have the three of them!!

broberts said...

adorable krystin....love the pages. man...i haven't had time or ambition enough for scrapbooking lately...now that i see those pages it makes me want to start again...maybe after the move and we're settled. hey...so when r ya going on the trip to utah with your family? i'll bet your mom is SUPER excited to see you and finally meet her long awaited baby boy!!!

Anonymous said...

these are great Krystin! Love the circles!

Michelle Denault said...

your scrapbook pages are fantastic but did you know you spelt maigan wrong? you put an "e" instead of an "i." unless i have been spelling it wrong all this time?!?!

Michelle Denault said...

have fun in utah, even though i won't be there!! :) sorry we had to miss it. really wanted to see you guys again and how big scott is getting having teeth and trying to crawl and all. update and post pix when you get back.

Krystin said...

lol...yeah, I found that out!!! I am having serious issues with name-spelling...I have to figure out how to fix it...should be fun whatever I do to fix it :)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow how I love these pages. Great layouts girl.

Anonymous said...

if you put a dot at the top of the 'e', it will just look like a really frilly 'i', right?

Michelle Denault said...

ok, so you have been home for two days now. that's enough time to catch up on some sleep. write about your trip and post pix.