First I would like to apologize for the fact that I am getting the pics up today...I know I said I was going to do it last night, but when I sat down to do it, Scott woke up and I had to go take care of him...I decided just to stay with him and go to bed rather tahn come back to the computer...
but I will make the wait worth your while...we had a great time...
Will was awesome about it!!! He went to the store and bought a cheesecake (my facourite) that had blueberries, blackeberries and raspberries on top of it...then sliced a banana, wrote on each slice (with food pens) a letter to spell 'CANADA DAY" and put those on the side of the cake...guess what is for breakfast today???
he also bought some sparklers and some other little fireworksy type thing...it sits on the grounds and is really cute when you light it...
no big and elaborate fireworks, cause I don't know that we could have set those off in the roadway of our complex...they might have frowned on that...lol
this is me trying to light one...the wind was blowing towards me at first so when I tried lighting it, the flame from the lighter burned by fingers...twice...it finally clicked in my brain that maybe I should turn away from the wind so as to not get burned...lol
This is that little fireworksy thing I was talking about earlier...
While I was at church, he also hung the Canada flag outside our apartment...
So, all-in-all, it was a wonderufl day with a lot of thought and sweetness put into it :)
Thank you so much, honey, for making my day so special :)






4 comments:
very cool!
happy almost independence day! that should be quite a party for you guys!
what a sweet hubby!! yay happy canada day!!!!!!!! how is your wrist?!
Awww, sounds like you had a lot of fun. Well, happy belated Canada day.
What a sweet husband!! I've never seen food pens before. Very cool!
Post a Comment