Monday, March 24, 2008

Alright. So, you wanna see more pics of my pretty baby, do ya???
Well, as we speak, or as I type, I have all my pics being imported onto the computer from my camera.
Okay, all pics are imported and both my babies are sleeping. Well, technically my toddler and my baby are both sleeping.
It has been so great having both of them. Scott is such a good big brother. He doesn't really seem to be having a hard time with Aerin being here...yet!!! :)
He is a really good helper, actually.
One day, I was changing her diaper and getting her dressed. All 3 of us were sitting on the bed. Well, I rolled up her diaper and sat it on the bed next to me while I started dressing her. Scott was doing his own thing...playing with something, I am sure. He promptly sets down what he is doing, grabs ahold of the diaper, climbs off the bed and walks over to the diaper pail, opens it and puts it in. Then proceeds to close the diaper pail. I just sat there watching him and, of course, telling him what a great helper he is.
He is so sweet.
Aerin is so good, too. She is really quite good at night, just like Scott was. Scott would only get up once a night, she gets up two. She Also doesn't nurse as long as he would so I think that is why she wakes up more. The average nursing session lasts about 10 mins with her, if even. It's amazing to get past 10 mins. She will be up about 3 hours later. But, just like Scott, she sleeps late, too. Our average wake up time this week has been 8:45ish. Lovin' that :) Even Scott is sleeping that late, too.
Having her join our family has been a great blessing. They say it is hard to imagine how you can love a second child as much as the first, but that you just do...and they are so right. I absolutely adore her, and I absolutely adore Scott and could not imagine my life without either of them. Our Heavenly Father has blessed up so much with them.
I think one funny thing is that Scott is so huge to me now. It's like from the time I dropped him off at my friend's house Monday morning, til the time he came to the hospital that afternoon, it was like he had doubled his weight, his thighs grew and so did his head...lol
He just looks like such a big boy now...and feels like it :)
But how I love that kid.
Well, enough of the babbling. I suppose you are more than ready to see pics.
4 days old.

Scott with Grandma.

5 days old.

6 days old. HAPPY EASTER!!!


1 week old.

9 comments:

Leslie said...

Yay! Lots of photos of your two sweeties! That is so sweet what Scott did to help you when changing her diaper. Great photos, Krystin!! TFS Glad you and the kiddos are adjusting. :)

Jolene said...

You have been doubly blessed! Big congrats. Love the photos!

Patrizzia said...

She is sooooo beautiful. I am a sucker for baby rolls. Huge congrats!

specialjmk said...

Oh thanks for sharing. You have beautiful children. I love the pic of Scott holding his sister. Those shots will be so presious as they grow older.

Hugs to you and Will, and the kids.

Tonikka said...

Holy cheeks batman... i love them, so pinchable... she is soooooooo beautiful and i cannot wait to see more pics.

Anonymous said...

i love her easter dress!
and it's funny how mum says her cheeks aren't as big in real life but they look so totally pinchable, eh?

kelli said...

Beautiful. Congrats

Michelle Denault said...

i think the one of her in her easter dress is my favorite but of course, they are all so adorable. love the pic of scott with aerin. what a good big brother!

broberts said...

super cute...i still think she looks like her own little self right now. well, maybe a bit like scott in the easter dress picture....i need more pics though to decide for sure!!!!