Pregnancy update.
Well, truth be told, not a whole lot to update on this one.
I did go to the Dr. today and I am now between 2 & 3 cm dilated...so a little bit more than last time. He does not think I will dilate a whole lot more until I start having contractions.
All I ask now is that I can go to my baby shower in Saturday...lol
I have not had any contractions as of yet, the only pain I am experiencing is extreme hip pain. I guess that is just the joints loosening and moving to prepare my body for the birth. I did not feel anything like that at all with Scott, but the Dr. said that each pregnancy gets worse...oh, goody :)
He does have me on the induction list for 5am on March 17th, but only time will tell if I get that far or not.
I have been cleaning lots...basically everyday. Not cause I want to (cause I hate cleaning) but because I have to. Plus, if I go into labour in the middle of the night, I don't want my place to be at all messy when my friend comes over to watch Scott. It's okay for me to see it not perfectly clean, not good to have someone else see it not perfectly clean...so, yeah, I clean lots.
I am happy to report that I am now officially out of my chocolate craving stage of pregnancy. I had it for about 2 weeks with Scott and I had it for about 2 weeks with Aerin. I am even happier to report that I did not gain any weight from my chocolate binge. Not even up a pound from last week. And I ate A LOT of chocolate last week. So, yah!!! I do seem to be drinking a lot of Sobe Pina Colada's lately as well as cheerios.
As long as it keeps my happy.
I have just baked a batch of homemade (From scratch) banana chocolate chip walnut muffins. Second batch is just about ready to com eout of the oven. I could not even tell you the last time I made something from scrath. I always buy mixes. I am so lame.
I am trying to spend as much time having fun with Scott as possible. We went to the park yesterday but it was closed. It looked like they were putting in new sand. Then, of course, being flustered and sad that this uber-cool park was closed, I couldn't even think of another park to go to. So, we bonded in the craft stores buying the rest of the stuff for the baby announcements and the grocery store. Then, of course, upon arriving home, Will told me of another park. Oh, well. There is always another day.
Well, I guess that is all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Hang in there! It won't be long now. :^)
Sounds like things are moving along nicely. Take it easy!
Not much longer! Those muffins sound yummy!
well thats good, im still hoping you have a st patty's baby.... lol my friend that wanted a leap year baby is not even close to what you are doing, she has been a fingertip x3 weeks now, so tomorrow she is being induced... no feb 29 baby for her.. it will be busy as i am her labour coach.
anyway post more belly pics!!
so he wouldn't put you on the induction list for the night of the 16th so you'd have a better chance of having your st patty's baby?!?!...if you make it that far.
Post a Comment