Baby Shower
Well, that was yesterday. It was so much fun. A friend of mine from church was kind enough to host it at her house.
I would not even begin to tell you all of what I got, but I will tell you some of the stuff :)
I got my stroller...I was so excited about this. I was very suspicious that I was getting it, but still was actually kinda surprised and TOTALLY excited when they rolled it in for me. I think I almost cried. I just yelled, "I knew it. I knew I was getting it."
I got a handmade baby blanket from Megan...it is so adorable. I got lots and lots of summer clothes, so we are set for summer :) Actually, I got one or two outfits from 3different people, so, yeah, not so sure I need 3 of the same outfit. No matter how cute it is...lol
I got this neat timer thing that will tell me the last time I did a feeding, changed a diaper, which side I last nursed on, etc. How handy is that??? It's not something I would have bought on my own, but I lost track of that kind of thing all the time with Scott. How cool that now I can just push a button and see that the last time I changed a diaper was a 2pm. Hey, don't laugh at me, I lose track of time real easy. I don't always remember if I last nursed off my right or left side. Well, now I'll know.
I got a ginormous diaper bag. I don't think I have ever seen on as big as this one. Will is not a big fan of it, though. It's very pink and shiny. He's gonna use the red and black one that I bought to match the stroller. :)
We got a couple of other blankets (fleecy), a super soft stuffed dog (from who else other than my mil...the doglover...ha ha), lots of diapers, teether. You know, baby stuff :)
It was a blast.
Things are still going well in the pregnancy. She is very active and moving my insides in ways I did not know possible.
I haven't slept in 2 nights, so, my days have been kinda on the miserable side. I did take a nap with Scott this afternoon. I am glad that he was so tired. He slept from about 12:15 pm til 3:45. I slept from about 2 til 3:45. He has not napped super well the past couple days, so he really needed a long nap today. I am glad that he napped so long, cause it gave me a chance to nap, too...and I really needed that.
He is so sweet. He spent the day with his dad and big brother at my bro-in-law's yesterday for out nephews birthday party, so he had a long fun day. When I showed up after the baby shower, Scott gave running across the room and wrapped his arms around my legs. He did that lots today as well. It makes me feel so special every time he does that. I just feel the love from him when he runs to me, so excited to see me, and wants to hug me, and have me hold him and when he snuggles up to me. I just love my little boy so much. He truly is me bestest little buddy.
Well, I guess that is all for now.
I do have another appt. with the Dr. on Tuesday, so I will be sure to let you know what gets said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
that timer things sounds AWESOME!!! didn't even know they made such a thing. glad the baby shower went well and that you got your stroller. glad you're enjoying your last bit of time with scott. sure excited for Aerin to come....but surely not as excited as you!
Post a Comment