Sunday, March 16, 2008

Well, tomorrow is the big day.
Can you believe the time has come already for me to be a mama to another one of our Heavenly Father's children??? I am amazed. I am amazed at this life that I am blessed to be in charge of. I am amazed that our Heavenly Father has such trust in me. Having a family is such a blessing in my life and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be a mother and a wife.
So, it looks like I will get my St. Patty's Day baby after all...YAH!!! :)
I will be taking the laptop with me, and the hospital does have WiFi, so I will get pics up as quick as I can.
I can't wait to see her. I can't wait to see Scott with her. I can't wait to hold her. And give her kisses and hug her and hold her close to me. Tomorrow, I will have an even more beautiful family than I have today.
Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

Tonikka said...

i will be rooting for you to deliver well before midnight so you have that st patty's babe!!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah! let's see those pics!