Compliments of my son...
I have a big ol' bump on my forehead. I tried taking pics of it you so you could see it and I could show him when he is older what he did to me, but the pics did not show it.
My dear, sweet boy who I love very very much decided today that it would be fun to not listen to Mama telling him not to swing his toy hockey stick around. But instead, hit me right above the eye with it. So, to say the least, today he got his first time out. At the end of time out, I sat next to him and explained to him why he got in trouble. That it is not okay to hit and if Mama or Daddy tell him no, then he is to stop what he is doing.
Obviously it is not okay to hit me or Daddy, but my main concern is if he hits Aerin. I mean, we can handle the pain a lot better than she can, but it's still not okay.
My head still hurts. Ever since he hit me, I have been feeling kinda weird, but I think it's just cause I am still tired.
He's a good kid. He just likes to be a boy and throw stuff. I guess it will just take discipline and patience and time for him to learn about what is right and wrong. Until then, I expect more bumps and bruises compliments of my son. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
ouch!!! i can't believe that at 17 months old he just got his first time out and i know he hasn't been that good all his life, you just must be lax parents with punishment!! :) at least you know he has a good slapshot!! :)
Post a Comment