Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Melissa and Dustin's Wedding.

This weekend (Saturday) was Will's cousin, Melissa's, wedding. I don't think they could have picked a hotter day if they had tried. On the way out to the wedding at about 5 pm, the temp was 105 f (which translates to over 40 c for my Canadian readers). SO, yeah, HOT!!!
It was very nice. It took place at Will's Aunt Shelly and Uncle Wayne's house.
For the most part, most of the pics I took did not turn out since my camera (which is working again...kinda) acts all kinds of funky and most pics turn out fuzzy...uber-fuzzy.
But, here are a few pics of the event.

Just me with my cute boy waiting for the ceremony to begin.


Just after the ceremony...somebody was a little tired.
By the way, HAPPY 2 MONTH BIRTHDAY, AERIN!!!


Scott with Uncle Chris (Christine's boyfriend). He was playing with the tree. Another cool thing about this picture is that Scott has only recently been okay with hanging out with Chris.


Dancing with the flower girl.


I guess he's trying to escape from the flower girl. She was more interested in dancing with him, than he was interested in dancing with her...lol
He likes older girls :)
He actually spent a bunch of time dancing with Aubray (Will's cousin) and her friends. Well, I decided I wanted a pic of us dancing together, and when they handed him to me he threw a fit and cried and kicked and held his arms out to them.
So, nope, I have no pics of us dancing together.


Getting his groove on.

8 comments:

broberts said...

man you have cute kids...love scott's dancing and his bib!!!

sharonpdx said...

can't believe aerin's already a month old!

{patty} said...

Love the photo of the two of you!! The last one with the bib is awesome!! Aerin is doing what I want to do all the time...sleep!!

Michelle Denault said...

boogey...shake that booty, scottie!!

Leslie said...

Sweet photos - especially like the one of you and Scott and the one of sweet Aerin in that beautiful dress sleeping. :)

Leslie said...

Sweet photos - especially like the one of you and Scott and the one of sweet Aerin in that beautiful dress sleeping. :)

Tonikka said...

i had to make my blog private so i need to add you to my blog but to give permission i need to add your email address, can you email my facebook with your email address?

Laura Leavitt said...

I love the picture of you and Scott and I love his bibb and I love Aerins dress....so adorable.