Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wasn't gonna do this, but a few friends did, so I figured I would.
So, if you are a friend of mine who is linked on my blog, I read yours and commented, so you better do the same for me.
:)

1. Do you like blue cheese? Something about willingly eating mold does not appeal to me. Don't know if I will ever know why not.

2. Have you ever smoked? I hate to admit it, but yes, I did. But, yes, there is a but...I really didn't know how to. I don't think I ever actually inhaled it the way it's supposed to be done and at first, I had no idea you had to inhale to light it...and it was a really really long time ago.

3. Do you own a gun? I do not, my husband does...quite a few, actually.

4. What flavor Kool Aid is your favorite? Don't know. Don't drink the stuff. I prefer Crystal Light.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? What's the point??? Nothing to be nervous about. You lose all sense of pride once you've been poked and prodded down there from having a kid or two (or more), so not lots left to be nervous about.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I think they are made of really yucky leftovers.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? How the Grinch Stole Christmas...the cartoon.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water. I know, boring, but I really gotta get my water consumption up.

9. Can you do push ups? Girl or boy version? I am the biggest pansey when it comes to pushups...but I can kick your trash with situps. p.s. I can do girl version push ups.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Wedding ring.

11. Favorite hobby? That's kinda personal...lol. But I got 2 kids to show for it.
Oops, sorry, G-rated blog here.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Can't say that I do.

13. What's your weight? Last I knew I was 3.5 lbs from...wait, no, I was a .5 lb below my pre-pregnancy weight with Aerin, which would be 2.5 lbs higher than my pre-prego weight with Scott...which is still about 26 lbs higher than I want to be.

14. Middle name? The same as the other 25% (at least) of all women born...Marie.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I wonder who will read this. I type a lot worse on this computer than our last computer. I can't believe that Scott slept for over 3 hours and I actually had to warm up his lunch.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water. Crystal light (mixed with water), Nectar Whey Protein (mixed with water). I did say I had to boost my water consumption, didn't I???

17. Current worry? Don't really have one. But I bet Will's current worry is that I will get pregnant again before I get on birth control...lol
Guess I should get on that.

18. Current hate right now? Normally I would say cleaning, but I enjoyed it today. SO I would say cleaning again right after I finished cleaning again.

19. Favorite place to be? Right here. Right now. Watching my baby girl sleep, while my boy eats lunch all by himself. Ask me in a few mins the same question, and my answer will be...Right here. Right now.

20. How did you bring in the New Year? I was sleeping. But I think, actually, I know there was partying outside my window. I joined them through osmosis.

21. Where would you like to go? I'd kinda like to go on another date with my hubby. That'd be real nice.

22. Name three people who will complete this? The ones that already did.

23. Do you own slippers? Those things are grodey!!!

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? White.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Do you??? Actually, I don't know.

26. Can you whistle? I whistle by inhaling...not exhaling.

27. Favorite color? Red.

28. Would you be a pirate? Probably not. I think you gotta be able to hold your rum and whiskey...and I ain't a drinker.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? If I say, it's just whatever is in my head...but I would do it quiet enough so no one can hear, cause I laugh at my step-son all the time cause he isn't quiet...lol

30. Favorite Girl's Name? I don't know. I do really love Sienna (Aerin's middle name) and the way we (and by 'we', I mean 'I') spelled it makes me like it more.

31. Favorite boy's name? Once again, I dunno. I do love Joshua (Scott's middle name) Go figure...the names I like are the ones I chose.

32. What's in your pocket right now? Pocketless pants here.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Reading Patty's take on this. And Nikki's #38. You should go read them. It's worth it.

34. Best bed sheets as a child? I never had any cool ned sheets.

35. Worst injury you've ever had? Well, I've had so many, I don't think I could choose just one, but if you insist...I'd say it's a toss up between breaking my arm at the paino teacher's house (before my lesson and still had to play), getting hit in the face with a hockey stick by a very strong 17 month old (yesterday) and having an ATV flip and land on my head, pinning me at the jaw.

36. Do you love where you live? Nope...not a big fan of this apartment.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2.

38. Who is your loudest friend? Can't think of a loud friend.

39. How many dogs do you have? 1.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Ummmmmmmmm, I dunno. Do you know something I don't know?

41. What is your favorite book? Life Is So Good by George Dawson.

42. What is your favorite candy? Smarties. The Canadian ones.

43. Favorite Sports Team? Edmonton Oilers.

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Can't think of that off the top of my head.

3 comments:

Tonikka said...

ummm number 11...lol so made me laugh, mainly because i am so open and I NEVER thought you would be...ha ha ha ha ha
and #2 WHAT ????????? you smoked????? you naughty girl...lol

{patty} said...

All I have to say is:

You had better get on you know what before you go out with you know who since doing you know what with you know who is your favorite hobby!! LOL

Leslie said...

ROFL at Patty's comment. Man, I just had to visit your blog tonight and see that I am obligated to play. That's a long ole quiz. I'll get to it sometime this week. Hey! I'm only blogging about once a week and those get looooooong b/c I wait that long.