IT'S OFFICIAL.
I am in mourning. I don't know how I will live or survive past today. How will I prove things have happened if I have nothing to capture the moments??? I think we need to plan a funeral. Cause as we all know, if there is no picture of it, it didn't happen.
My camera is dead. Kapoot!!!
The lens is still in the picture taking position. It just stopped working while I was taking pictures.
It won't turn back on, the light won't come on if I plug the charger in...nothing!!! No sign of life.
This is devastating. How am I supposed to live without a camera???
Seriously.
The Trisha Yearwood song "How Do I Live?" comes to mind.
"How do I, get through one night without you
If I had to live without you
What kind of life would that be
Oh and I, I need you and my arms need you to hold
Your my world my heart my soul..."
blah blah blah...you get it.
How will I survive???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Just the thought of what
you are going through
and the lasting memory
of the loss of your beloved camera,
who died serving
your greatest needs
grips my heart,
so very much that
words fail to capture
what truly yours must feel.
I bet when you see the little one
with those innocent bright eyes
and toothless happy grins
giving those adoring big hugs
out of pure, unconditional love...
and no camera to capture it...
you will be in our thoughts and prayers especialy while i use my camera with its NEW zoom lense, i promise we will think of you in your time of loss
ok ok i had to say it...(snicker, grin)
ok the real me.... OMG!!!!! i feel for you, i would cry if my camera broke... you better hurry and get that fixed so we don't miss a moment or milestone in those sweet babies life...
well gotta go take some picture....KIDDING~!!!!!!!
didn't you just get that camera??
at first I got all worried when you said you were in mouring....like some really had died. You scared me. That is awful to not have your camera though. I would go crazy too with out mine. I hope you get something working soon.
well its official, i am now in mourning too, i think it was karma cuz i was making fun of your post....... sigh, my camera is broken.... literally, it will take minimum 8 weeks to fix.... sigh sigh sigh....
Post a Comment