Saturday, November 01, 2008

TRICK-OR-TREATING FUN

Well, apparently I did not take as many pictures as I had thought I had.
So sad.
But that does not mean I got none.
So, I will share a few.
We had a jolly good time.
Aerin was a pirate.
Scott was Ratatouille.
Solomon was Frodo (from Lord of the Rings).
Believe it or not, someone actually didn't know who Frodo was. I told her he was from Lord of the Rings. "Oh, well, I never watched Lord of the Rings."
Well, then, in that case, I guess you may not know who Frodo is...lol
Christine came trick-or-treating with us.
We started in the complex, and walked one side on our way out. We then went walking through the neighbouring houses. We were probably out for about 2.5 hrs. total.
Scott got so much candy.
A lot of times, when the people would give him candy in his bag (which I was holding) he would hold out his hand for more, and when they would lean down (bucket full of candy in hand) to give him another piece, he would put his hand in the bucket...lol
Other times, he would just keep holding his hand out. And they kept giving him more...even with me saying, "Okay, thanks. That's good enough." lol
He was just so cute, everyone was more than willing to give him more goodies.
Solomon was whining about Scott getting more than him, so we told him he just needed to be more charming when he walked to the doors. We told him what the crab in Little Mermaid said..."You got to bat your eyes like this. You got to pucker your lips like this." We thought that might get him more candy.
But he didn't try it, so we don't know if our theory would have worked...lol
On our way home, we walked up the other side of the complex and got a bit more.
It was lots of fun and I can hardly wait til next year...lol



















4 comments:

Michelle Denault said...

so adorable...just as i expected.
it's funny that christina is wearing a tank top on halloween!! :)

Krystin said...

Yeah, it was really warm. She was actually sweating...lol
I was wearing a long sleeve under my short sleeve in case it got cooler (plus, then I would have a shirt to give Christine)...but it didn't get cooler.

broberts said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD QUITE THE HALLOWEEN!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are some cute pics. The kids look very cute. Too bad Solomon didn't take your advice,that would've been funny to see.
Wren