dirt candle...
ever smell dirt??? well, that is exactly what a candle called 'dirt' smells like...
Will and I went to Monterey for a couple days this week and we went into a candle shop...well, we saw this candle called 'dirt' and were thinking of getting it as a gag gift for someone...well, the lady working at the store apparently liked us and so she just tossed it into our bag and told us we could have it...
well, we burned it (we didn't give it as a gag gift after all), and it definitely smells like dirt...not so sure why someone would want a candle that smells like sirt, but we got it... :)
we got a bit of Christmas shopping done while we were there...figure we may as well try to get it out of the way since that will be a very hectic time for us...know what I mean???
baby shower was good...I can say that the item we got the most of was sleepers...lots and lots of sleepers :) that is basically all we got for clothes, with the exception of a couple onesies and one outfit :) we were definitely spoiled, though...we got some toys, pack 'n play, bottles, baby bath tub, did i mention sleepers yet??? either way, we got lots of great stuff...
I am making the thank you cards for the shower...I made a coupld prototypes last night and Will picked out which one he liked best, so, that is the one I will use...
what else is going on???
haven't scrapped in a few days...been out of town, had the baby shower, the Halloween Carnival...I got in the mail a couple days ago pictures of Madisyn that I will have to get developed to get working on the scrapbook album for her for Christmas...I want to get that done and get it out of the way...it should be relatively easy...it is only going to be a 6" x 6" album, so it will be a lot smaller than I am used to doing, so I should be able to get through it fairly quickly...
Will has given me the go ahead to get prego pics done...he doesn't want to be in them just cause they kinda seem weird to him, but he has said that he will do newborn pics with Scott...and so I am okat with that...
I think Scott has dropped...it doesn't look like it, but he definitely feels lower...I am practically living in the bathroom, it is so uncomfortable to sit, and he just feels lower...I do know he is head down cause I asked the nurse practitioner at my last visit on Monday...only 4.5 weeks to go, but who's counting???
overall, I guess things are good...just plugging along :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Kristinnnnnnnn!!!!
Havent talked to you in awhile...glad to hear your preggos is comin along...I never knew women get this excited over having a baby..lol....guess im not that into kids..but i better get crackin cause times a tickin away...well first we have to get married!!! hahaha..Anyways doll..glad to hear u and will are doing good! and little "Scotty" ( i see u picked a name already) boy we need to do some "catch up"
Keep safe...kisses xoxox
I can't wait until Scotty is born. Love ya and miss ya.
Post a Comment