why hit on a prego lady???
I ran to the grocery store a couple days ago...well, technically I drove cause I don't think my cardio could handled a real run, but whatever...you know what I mean...and I'm walking in and some guy checks my out and is like, "Hey, there"
like, should I be flattered or dumb-founded??? if I was to say something, would it be, "Hey, you wanna be my baby's daddy?"...cause apparently a protruding belly in this part of CA does not imply any sort of a commitment to another human being...
I opted to say nothing and keep walking...fyi!!!
my life is scrapbooking...
ask anyone and they will probably tell you this is what my life is aobut right now...I have been working on the wedding album and it is looking great...obviously, have not posted anything yet...but I will work on that :) PROMISE!!!
what else is going on???
this baby is losing space in there...
I am now at the point of pregnancy where he can contort the shape of my belly and he sticks his head or butt out...it is so cool...I can actually push on my belly and fel him...like, even if he is not pushing on me, I can find him in there...even an arm or a leg...it is so COOL!!! I love it!!! I am going to miss it crazy amounts!!! Will got to feel him today...I was able to put his hand on my belly and find Scotty in there for him to feel...it was really neat :)
new due date is Nov. 27...it took a bit of begging and pleading, but it paid off in the end :) so, if I go late, I will be 10 days late from Nov. 27, instead of Dec. 6...I can handle that...the sooner the better...
baby shower is on Saturday, so just a couple more days...I am very excited about that :)
ordered my cloth diapers from Canada, cause apparently the USA has not caught up to us yet and are still using pinned diapers...and if you can find velcro/snap ones, they are $15 - $18 a piece...holy scam!!! I'll pay $10 CAD, thank you very much :) so excited to get them in the mail...after the baby shower, we will go out and buy the other stuff we need...but let's see what the shower brings in first...
we think we have found a place to live, so that is very good :)
overall, life is good...
update you again soon :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
what is wrong with some people in today's world?!?! :)
can't wait to see scrapbook pages of your wedding
i got your birthday card today in the mail, and let me tell you...I LOVE IT!!! thanx so much
Ditto Misha. What IS wrong with some people in today's world. Love ya and miss ya. You'd better be able to come up at Christmas.
Post a Comment