Saturday, October 07, 2006

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! grodey!!!
so, Will and I went to the gym today and I was watching a coolege ball game...well, I musta been on commercials cause I looked over at another tv and saw a totally grodey commercial...lol
it was a toy...a dog, and possibly even a cat (i don't remember)...
anyhoo, I think the toy was called something like Lick 'n Love or something like that...
you obviously insert water somewhere, and it licks you and it feels real cause the water drips off the tongue...
like, EWWWWWWWWW!!!
I was so creeped out by that...
it actually showed the dog sitting there with water dripping out of his mouth as it salivated and drooled on the floor...
I don't like my own dog licking me on the face, let along a toy dog...
lol

3 comments:

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Hey are you entering the SBO contest this month - about pets? :)

Krystin said...

i just might have to...i will have to check into it, see what it is all about

Nicole said...

LOL...that is disgusting!