Monday, October 02, 2006

what to say today???
not a whole lot...
i have finished my registeries at both Babies 'R Us as well as Target...
I mangaged to get Will to go in with me to Babies 'R Us cause we had to pick a car seat that would fit in the stroller...from there he went to the baby clothes section and proceeded to pick out a bunch of outfits...it was so cute :)
he picked out flannel, overalls, cargo pants, couple jackets, a church outfit, shoes...Scott's going to be so cute in all his new clothes...I can hardly wait to get more from the shower...
my tummy is really starting to hurt now...I am almost 31 weeks...crazy, huh??? the time has just flown by...it's amazing...I am, of course, finally getting bigger...but am still quite small, imo :) but the stretch marks have started...luckily that cocoa butter cream that Michelle used is working for me, too...it is actually lightening the stratch marks, too...
now, I have gotten pictures into the computer, so soon I will be able to post some pics...I just have to go buy some CD-RW's now to burn them to and then I will post...
I got a scrapbooking magazine a couple days ago...I found some really cool stuff that I want...Xyron has a shape/tag cutter...how cool is that??? I totally want it...and an anywhere hole punch...I loved some of the ideas that I got from this magazine (Scrapbooks etc.)...
now a whole lot else going on...I got on the net today cause I have to email my sil addresses to send baby shower invites to...I went and visited my friend Nicholle today...her little boy is adorable :), went and picked up a few things and I bought Will a present today...it is not a Christmas gift, just an "I love you" gift...
there is a man, I cannot recall his name, who was in the Italian mafia...he then joined the Mormon Church...well, he has written a book about it, Mafia to Mormon, and will also be in town in a couple of weeks to talk about his conversion to the church and what all he left behind...well, Will really wants to go see him when he comes, and earlier in the afternoon, he will be doing a book signing, so I bought him the book...I will give it to him when he wakes up...I think he will like it...
well, I guess that is all for now...
like I said, I will get pics in asap...if I had been thinking, I would have picked up some CD-RW's today, but didn't think of it, so maybe tonight or tomorrow I can do that :)
ttfn

4 comments:

Michelle Denault said...

so can we view your registry list online at either babies r us or target and place an order and it will be shipped to you?

Anonymous said...

That will be so cool. Tell me how the talk thing goes.

Julie Ann Shahin said...

That issue of Scrapbooks Etc was really good wasn't it?

Krystin said...

michelle, yes you can look at babiesrus.com and target.com, and order it there and it will be sent to me...
julie ann, that issue was really great...I have used it to inspire some of my cards that I have been doing :)