Friday, October 06, 2006

life is grand
things are going really well right now...
my tummy is growing and the arrival date of little Scott is getting closer by the minute...now, I can't recall for sure if 39 or 40 weeks is considered term, but I wanna go with 39, so that would be 7.5 weeks from today...how cool is that??? now the question is, am I ready???
I'm working on that...lol
a friend of mine from church offered to lend me her bassinet as well as swing...how nice will that be??? I have people that I just met yesterday who all want to come to the shower, too...
we got word from immigration that one set of our paperwork has been approved, so I am guessing that is good news :) we are going to be sending that out to our lawyer on Monday...
we bought a motorcycle yesterday for Will so that I will have a vehicle accessible to me at all times...and it will be a lot less on gas...he will drive the motorcycle (obviously) and I will drive the truck...I don't use it that much, so, yeah, gas will be less...that'll be super nice, too...I mean, right now the prices are at $2.49/gallon, but who knows how long they will stay down, right???
I have been working out at the gym...so nice :) I had a trainer, so she has been helping me and I will work with her again after Scott is born...I found out, though, that I should not work out for 6 weeks, at least, after...it makes sense, but I hadn't thought of it...I just kinda figured I could get right back into it...yeah, NO!!! :)
I have scrapped tons of stuff...I have done 3 pages and 5 cards...Nicole's VERY VERY VERY late birthday card is among those 5...lol
better late than never, though, right??? ;)
I have narrowed my christmas list down to pretty much all scrapbooking stuff...
as soon as I get a wedding scrapbook, I will be able to scrap that, too...I can hardly wait to do that :)
I want to go get some professional maternity pics done...sitting fee is $75 and pictures are sold a la carte, so I don't have to buy a whole package, and I would love to have pics with Will...I mean, he can take all the pics he wants of me, since he was a photography minor, but it would be hard to get some great shots with him in it, if he's taking the pics...kwim???
of course you do!!!
well, i guess that is all for now :)
life is good, life is grand!!!

1 comment:

Michelle Denault said...

pregnancy is 40 weeks and you wouldn't want to work out for 6 weeks following giving birth anyways so it's a good thing you need that time to heal.
what kind of motorcycle did will get? a crotch rocket like tony's or a motor bike or like a harley (cruiser)?!?!