Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pregnancy update.

Well, I am now at my weekly visits to the Dr. Last week I was almost 1 cm dilated. This week, I am 2 cm dilated. I am actually dilating on my own. Gotta be honest...that never happened with Scott. Guess my body just knows what to do this time around.
So, the Dr. has said he will call the hospital and put me on the list to be induced on Mar. 17, but does not think I will make it to then. He is guessing I will be there within the next couple of weeks.
So, I guess only time will tell. He is guessing that she will be about 7 1/2 lbs if born within the next two weeks.
So, like I said...only time will tell.
I do have pink flowers and glittery green shamrocks, pink and green paper (okay, they didn't have enough green paper in stock, so I still gotta work on that), pink and green ribbon, pink eyelets (to be ordered very soon) and green eyelets already on order. I am prepared to do the baby announcements either way. But I may just do shamrocks anyways. We shall see.
Have a good night.
I will give you another pregnancy update next week after my appt.

3 comments:

broberts said...

that's crazy...well, if you're still hoping for the 17th....just lay in bed for the next little while...alone (none of that 3 letter word...wink, wink). haha. as if that's possible with a little scott on your hands. good luck, and whenever Aerin comes, was when she is ready to come....my thoughts and prayers are with you...

Anonymous said...

awww....somebody's gonna have a baby soon!




umm, not me, in case you were wondering.

Nikki said...

Hey girl! Thinking if you.