Sunday, October 15, 2006

I dream a dream...
that one day I will have a house with a scrapbook area that I don't have to clean up after every time I scrap...
only 6 weeks to go
well, with a new due date, I only have 6 weeks left...pretty amazing, huh???
it is getting close and he is definitely losing space in there...
I will miss all the movements in there, but I look forward to being a mummy and raising a wonderful little boy :)
scrapbook, scrapbook, scrapbook...
it seems like it is one of the only things I do during the day...I am currently working on our wedding album and I am very impressed with it so far...I have 3 pages done, and I am working on 4 & 5 today...
Will thinks I have a natural talent for it and he likes the pages...
maternity pictures...
well, Will hasn't said 'yes' yet, but he hasn't said 'no', either...lol
I am really hoping that we can do these as it is such an important thing to me...they are, surprisingly, inexpensive if you go to rhe right place...
baby registry
how exciting...stuff has been bought off my registry...this is so great!!!
Christmas
I should not even be thinking about this yet, but I am admittedly very excited...especially for MIchelle's gift to me...apparently, I will jump around clapping my hands like a little school girl whe I open it cause it is so perfect for me...I can hardly wait :) oh, yeah, and apparently, Will is supposedly unable to top it, so maybe he will get in on the competition and try to beat it and it will be an extra merry christmas to me...lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that you're due in 6 weeks. Love ya.

Nikki said...

Hi K! Love the updates!

LaurieStar said...

I too, hope that one day I have my OWN scrap area that I can just leave a mess if I want to! Here's to dreaming! :) Enjoyed your blog!