100 things about me...
1. my favourite colour is red.
2. I live in California, but am Canadian all the way.
3. I make a point of calling it pop...not soda.
4. I also make a point of saying "zed", not "zee".
5. I "heart" scrapbooking.
6. when I was 6, I fell asleep on the toilet after my sister's b-day party...
7. there is a picture to prove it.
8. I have a hard time finding perfume that sticks to my skin for hours.
9. I am a mother.
10. I am also a step-mother.
11. I think I am addicted to chocolate.
12. I think "beanie" is a dumb word...it's a "toque", okay???
13. I think it's totally sexy that my husband is a cop...
14. and I think he is totally sexy in his uniform.
15. I love camping...the real camping in a tent...
16. but I secretly would like a big fancy schmancy rv one day...or at least pretend I could afford one.
17. I went hunting for rabbits with Will once, and found a tarantula.
18. I am not a neat-freak.
19. I love watching my son sleep.
20. I love steamed broccoli with grated cheese on top.
21. I am taller than my husband, Will.
22. I got married at a park that overlooks the ocean.
23. I have a beautiful dog (despite what my family says), Shawnessy.
24. I don't like 85f+ weather (30c)...it's just too hot.
25. and I hate 107f.
26. I am addicted to lip balm.
27. I love buying "just because" gifts for Will.
28. I was born 9 days before Christmas.
29. I never got scammed for gifts because of that.
30. I won an iPod at the grocery store.
31. I entered a watermelon eating contest at the zoo when I was a kid and won!!!
32. my auntie entered a pie eating contest the same day and she won, too.
33. I played flute gr. 6-12.
34. I love keeping in touch with family.
35. I won a spelling bee in gr. 3.
36. my favourite NKOTB was Joey McIntyre, baby :)
37. I remember him being on Oprah and gushing to my mum about how cute he was.
38. my favourite track and field sport was hurdles.
39. I would buy hurdles off eBay if I had a big backyard.
40. have I mentioned yet that I am addicted to eBay???
41. the first time I was at the ocean, I was 26.
42. the first time I went to Disneyland I was 26.
43. my current favourite tv shows are Scrubs and Ugly Betty.
44. I started blogging when I came to California for the first time.
45. I count stairs.
46. I have other neurotic tendencies that I just don't know how to describe.
47. 47 is one of my favourite numbers...I have many.
48. I miss my family.
49. I check my email all too often.
50. I don't know how I am going to think of another 50 things.
51. I don't know how I thought up the last 50 things.
52. I drive a very big and sexy Dodge Dakota truck.
53. I am freaked out by mascots...I think they're creepy.
54. I hate playing board games.
55. come to think of it, I hate card games, too.
56. I will play solitaire, but only on the computer and it makes me mad sometimes.
57. I hate reading.
58. I love my digital camera.
59. I "heart" Target.
60. I want to lose 40 lbs.
61. I should probably drastically reduce my intake of chocolate to do that.
62. in gr. 6, I told my dad if he loved me he would buy me the NKOTB biography books.
63. in gr. 6, I got those books.
64. I was total teacher's pet in gr. 10 social.
65. I had the highest mark in class in gr. 10 social.
66. I studied French for 8 years.
67. I studied German for 3 years.
68. I did better in German than French.
69. I also am addicted to hand lotion.
70. I remember making blueberry pies with Grandma D with fresh blueberries we picked on Blueberry Island.
71. I remember her almost having a heart attack at seeing me eat a pork chop with my hands.
72. I have been told many times, but still don't know, how to set a proper place setting.
73. I guess I really don't care what side the fork or spoon should be on.
74. I try to be a good cook...
75. it doesn't always work out well for me.
76. I REALLY need to pluck or wax my brows.
77. I would like to learn how to play classical guitar.
78. I need a seriosuly low maintenance hair style so I can wear my hair down.
79. I want to go back and visit my family and friends in Canada.
80. I remember thinking I was dressing all stylish in high school.
81. I really wasn't.
82. I cried when I saw my grad pictures.
83. Kari-Lynn said she woulda cried too if hers looked like mine did.
84. I love my sister, Kari-Lynn :)
85. I am not photogenic.
86. I get frustrated real easy sometimes.
87. I want to go to Scotland, Ireland and Italy.
88. when I grew up I wanted to drive the trucks with all the new cars on them.
89. I also wanted to be a ballerina and a firefighter and a paramedic.
90. I am none of the above.
91. I have 10 things left, and I have to leave the house now.
92. I hate socks.
93. I used to say, "I don't bet suckers, I get them free for Halloween"...such a nerdbomb...lol
94. I never flipped a u-turn before coming to California.
95. I "heart" the higher speed limits down here.
96. I hate forgetting my wedding rings on the bathroom counter when I leave the house.
97. I have entirely too much change in my change purse.
98. I am a people-pleaser.
99. I think 'Fergie-licious' and 'My Humps' are the worst "songs" (and I used that term loosely) EVER written.
100. I am Bunny-licious. (if you wanna know the definition of that, ask Will).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
haha! love it! i used to want to drive the trucks with the cars too...i'd forgotten about that...and dude? you should post one of your grad pictures.
I should mention that I got retakes of grad pics because they were so bad...lol
however, my new one is in my year book packed in a box under your stairs...so, if you wanna go look for it, I can point you in the right direction...lol
very interesting. you learn the darnedest things about someone by doing one of those. i guess you will be wanting me to do one of these next.
bunnylicous? um not sure if I wanna know why or not.
#4 try to use au du perfume not au du toilette...lasts longer#52, we are trying to buy a dodge dakota (quad cab) lol wish us luck #84.... ahhhh you are sooo sweet.
love the list and now i know you more.....
I liked #83. Michelle's right, U can learn lots about people doing those lists. Maybe, I'll need to get a blog now so that I can do that list too.
Im a step mom too..The hardest job in the world, one you absolutely hate but love at the same time.
I did it too. here it is: http://ksspecials.blogspot.com/
Fun read girly!!!
i know everyone else said this, but i just know so much more about you now. that was amazing.
Post a Comment