Thursday, February 08, 2007

do you think that I could pull off this hairstyle???
basically same haircut, except that her hair is longer in the pic with it curled...

6 comments:

Michelle Denault said...

i think that would look gorgeous on you!!

Tonikka said...

you would be one hot mamma...pun intended

kelli said...

when I was looking into a new style I thought about this one too. YOu'd look great. I went with Courtney Smith myself

broberts said...

You'll be a hot mamma!

Anonymous said...

i think it would look great, but it looks like one of the styles you actually have to style all the time...there's lots of hairstyles that i love but just can't commit the time to maintaining them...lol...

Anonymous said...

hahaha...looks like my hair...and yes..i have to style it everyday...it can be annoying at times..but thats when i have aht day!!! Go for it kristin..u have nice thick hair..wont be too hard for ya...