Monday, February 05, 2007

so I figure it is by inspiration alone that I started calling Scott "Chunky Monkey" for a nickname...
we had his 2 month check-up today and, well, he's definitely a chunky monkey...
he is weighing in at a whopping 13lbs 2 oz (and he's only 2 months old)...the chart has that weight for 4 month olds...lol
and he is 23 3/4 in. long...
so, he is 4 oz. shy of 5 lbs heavier and has grown 2 3/4 in. since birth...
but for what it's worth, the dr. isn't concerned...he said it is a significant weight gain, but it's not abnormal (so, I guess Maigan and Madisyn are abnormal being as they weigh the same, pretty much, at 6 & 7 months...lol) whatever helps me sleep at night, right??? hee hee
I guess he's a healthy boy :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait...you're saying my kid is abnormal? i don't think so!

lol.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't think that Maigan and Madisyn are abnormal either.2 against 1, we win.

Tonikka said...

that is funny because that has been avery's nickname since she was 2 months old dubbed by her dads family....cute

Anonymous said...

Wow Scott is growing fast. And he looks so lovely. Wish we could meet in person and let Duncan and Scott play together. That would be great.