Sunday, February 18, 2007

more things about me...

1. I place all cd's/dvd's in alphabetical order and put them in their cases so they are straight...(another neurotic tendency).
2. I don't mind washing, drying or folding laundry, but I hate putting it away.
3. when I was pregnant the smell of rotisserie chicken made me sick.
4. I still can't stand the smell of rotisserie chicken.
5. my favourite flower is a daisy.
6. I love scrapbooking.
7. I always sing along to songs that I love.
8. I am almost always singing or humming a song in my head throughout the day.
9. despite what Michelle says about a pool being hard work, I still want one.
10. I get so excited about Jo-Ann's and Michael's flyers for their 40% off coupons,
even when I know I can't afford to buy anything.
11. I have not met my father-in-law yet...he lives in Missouri.
12. I did call and talk to him once, though...he sounds very nice :)
13. because I am Canadian, our nephew, Collin, thinks he is part Canadian.
14. sometimes I have to ask Will how old I am cause I forget...I am SO serious when I say that!!! lol
15. I think my best feature is my eyes.
16. I think my worst is my legs.
17. I think my tush is pretty alright, too...lol
18. I can hardly wait to go to the San Diego Temple.
19. I prefer dogs over cats.
20. I think one of the best things in the world, is crawling into a bed that has just been made with sheets and blankets that are freshly washed. (it makes me wish I had the time to wash them every day)
21. I love the smell of fresh cut grass.
22. I wish I had a lawn to mow.
23. I hate drinking water.
24. I hate wearing shoes and socks.
25. I will choose sandals almost ANY DAY over shoes and socks.
26. I am very proud of my heritage.
27. I can't function among clutter.
28. I can be a bit of a pack rat if I'm not careful.
29. I love driving.
30. I get scared when trying new things.
31. I used to be very gullible.
32. I am now very skeptical.
33. I love salmon.
34. when I was pregnant, I swore there was not enough steak and seafood in the world to feed me.
35. sometimes I go into hysterics laughing and I can't breathe and I sound really weird.
36. I once thought a sign said "hypnotic gardening center" but it really said "hydroponic gardening center".
37. I couldn't figure out why they would try hypnotizing plants.
38. I cried for days when my wedding dress got lost by the courier company.
39. I had to buy a new dress a week before the wedding...it was nothing compared to my original dress.
40. I'm still kinda upset I didn't get to wear my original dress.
41. I had really bad heartburn before and during pregnancy, but not after.
42. we have a plant we call the Lazarus Plant...if we forget to water it for a long time, it starts to
wilt and droop and die...but then we just give it water and within an hour it's alive again...that's my kinda
plant...unkillable. :)
43. I am a plant killer...I can't help it.
44. I can keep a child alive, but not a plant...except Lazarus, of course. (and in all fairness, I don't think we can REALLY say I keep it alive)
45. I hate it when I forget my wedding rings on the bathroom counter...I feel naked without them.
46. I love soft tortillas all wrapped up with apple, cheese and peach yogourt inside.
47. I ate a dog treat at christmas...at first, it wasn't so bad, then, yeah, not so good :)
48. I hate clothes shopping for myself.
49. I hate bra shopping even more.
50. I think I will get that sexy haircut a few posts down after I lose the weight I want to and feel more self confident.
51. I hate being late.
52. when I want something done, I want it done now...I hate waiting.
53. I think $20 for a picture with Santa is a total scam.
54. we have a change jar that we put all our change in...one day we will roll it all and cash it in.
55. I wish I knew what hair products I could use to help my hair's natural curls be more defined.
56. I have no clue how to do makeup...I really wish I did, though.
57. I have a HUGE permanent knot in my right shoulder blade...I don't think it will ever go away (even though I would love it to).

5 comments:

Tonikka said...

#46,,,yuuuucky, lol #55, coming from a past hairdresser (moi) i hated all of those professional products, the best stuff that i found for my curls since i have tons and tons is stuff called "kickass curls" made by STIFF @#!%, IT COMES IN A FLORECENT PINK BOTTLE, try it, if its not there in the states.i will save you a bottle or ship you one.....try the web site www.stiffhair.com

Krystin said...

#46 IS truly better than it sounds...lol

Michelle Denault said...

i do the same thing with cd's and movies. and i am a plant killer too. you're #35 is exactly what i was trying to say in my #45 in the 2nd one. your #'s 7, 8, 14, 15, 19,21,&27 are things about me, i just didn't think of them when i was doing my list! we are alot alike after all!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, Bria and I can help you in the hair and makeup department, I have told you this :) love your other big sis. CK

Laura Leavitt said...

I enjoyed reading your list. I think I have a permanent knot in my back too. I am sorry about the dof food. That sucks. the yellow thign that lights up on your page si sooo cool.I kill plants too- I even killed a cactus that Darren gave me an he will never let me forget it....