oh, if pin cushions has feeling...
I could tell you exactly how they feel...
I had the opportunity today to get a few needles...
I had my immigration dr. appt. today and, to say the least, I got a few pokes...5 to be exact :)
now I don't have an issue woth getting needles, they don't bother me, but 5 times is a lot of times to get poked...they took blood, gave me a TB skin test (they inject liquid just below the skin's surface so I could actually see my skin bubble up at the place of injection...that was weird...lol), gave me tetanus shot, chickenpox shot (I can really see why I needed that one...lol), and MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)...
so, that was my fun day...
after that, we met up with my mil and went to lunch at a bbq place...it sure was scrummy :)
well, I guess that is all for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Wow, sure sounds fun. I can see why you'd need the chickenpox shot too, lol.
Post a Comment