things to do...
1) buy some socks that fit my son's abnormally long feet :) I don't think his 0-3 month socks have fit him since he was 1 month (if even).
2) get bunk beds in and set up.
3) call phone company and cancel old # so we're not paying for two phone numbers.
4) water the flowers I got on Sunday so I can maybe stay away from the ever so loving title "plant-killer".
5) load the dishwasher...AGAIN!!!
6) sit and ponder how a dog can possibly need to go to the bathroom more than I did as a 9 month pregnant woman.
7) tell the dog AGAIN I just took her out and she can wait.
8) keep trying to convince Will that we should go to Utah March 2-3 for a marriage retreat (I really want to go, he doesn't).
9) feed Scott...AGAIN!!! (dang, this kid can eat).
10) tell Will how wonderful I am for figuring out what was wrong with the printer so now we don't have to go buy a new one. (kinda sad, cause the one I wanted was also a fax...that woulda been nice to have).
11) try out my new breadmaker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
ooooh! homemade bread! sounds yummy...i gotta get me some of that too.
too bad about the *new* printer...lol...
as if you don't already know this but i am horrible at returning phone calls. sorry. by the time i got mady to sleep my show was on and it was a double episode then i had to study and luckily before i went to bed i checked the tv channel for any more of my shows and there was on one so i had to watch that one as well. so i was up pretty late and was tired when the episode ended. i hope you didn't wait up for me!! :)
mmmm homemade bread. I really should get my breadmaker out.
Post a Comment